3 Slaps

Firstly.... A big thanks and a bouquet to all my blog readers. Without them I would really feel low. The compliments, comments they made.... I would say.. they were very energetic. It has been a month I updated my blog. All because of these bloody exams.


I sat in my balcony thinking hard about what my next post would be. My eyes caught upon a school kid coming from school with his friend.He is just 3 feet above ground. He looped his arms on his friend's shoulders and was walking swinging his hands. It rememberd me my schooling days. I used to be the same. My strict teachers, my kiddish friends, my naughty happenings, my all-time houseful canteen flashed into my mind. So I got a good point to write.



To tell you about my schooling, each day was something different... like.. it was horrific, embrassing, surprising and boring too. Everthing was going fine but one day...if my brain served me correct..It was in 8th grade. I faced the most embrassing moment in school. I faced 3 consecutive blows from my social teacher in front of the whole class for not doing my homework. OMG!... damn.... There was such a heated argument and my teacher went wild on me. She initiated with a tough blow on my cheek for not doing my homework. After getting hard on my face I was stunned..I looked at her constantly. She said "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME??"
and ended with another tough blow. whoa.. I was irritated, I simply kept my head down. Even that turned out to be a sin. She again said "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING??" and another slap . I had nothing to argue,no words to speak but thinking a way to escape. Tears started rolling down...I cried and cried until she thought that Iam not well and took me to the sick room (A short nap was possible)

1 comments:

hahhahahahahhahaha that was really cute story anaya hahaha nice!

 

Post a Comment