Best SORRY note I have ever received

Friends are source of rocking. I need not paritcuarly tell about friends and friendship... coz... everyone know without them life's not good. The stages of life show the correct definiton of intact relationships with our friends and their presense in our lives. On the contrary we also fight with them. Some times things go really stupid.You may even get into word to word arguments with your close friend.

This happend in my life too.. Just before the Friendship day I had a rough quarell with my best friend.This was almost out of bounds. But the next day I received a SORRY note (written as a poem) from my friend. I know that I shouldnt host it in my blog as it is more personal. But I want to show ppl.. HOW MY FRIEND MEANS TO ME.....

Here it goes....

1 sec.. I wanted to tell you guys one thing.....
NO QUESTIONS PLEASE!

Please dont make me the victim of hate,
I appologise from the bottom of my heartbeat rate,
All the things which happened was my bloody fate,
In your heart, I beg you to open the friendship gate.

At that point of time I never knew what I did,
I was really inside some devils Masquerade,
If you want to punish me, you have the right to bid,
For the friendship we maintained for almost a decade.

Dont throw me in a class with a bad name,
I promis you that I wont repeat this again,
But you being the same with me is main,
coz, together we always rock in our domain.

I really know that I' broke your trust,
You better crucify me on the earth's crust,
All the crap which I did was just a lust,
On the mirror of our friendship, I dont want any dust.

If our friendship is a sand castle built on th sea shore,
I'll even sacrifise my life to stop the devastating waves,
If you feel that you can trust me no more,
Then punish me by locking me up in dark caves.

From the garden of your life I've smashed the Blis
S
I utter the word sorry@ the rate/sec like the rate in docomO
I really dont like you moving away from me too faR
But I swear that my heart is cracking like a 10000 laR
I just want tp say only one thing.... I'm sorrY

4 comments:

wowie!!!!mann.....splendid,he expressing his regrets and you being modest enough to accept it and even recongise and realise his art and posting it.....keep it up!

 

Thanks bro... yeah.. I was really impressed by his talent.. These words though it may be like a poem or smething else.. moved me...

 

wow.. that was really heart touching u shud feel proud to have such frend nt because he said sory bt cuz he loves u as his fren..:)

 

Post a Comment