My byk


I always dreamt of having a bike of my own. I sometimes felt jealous looking at people who go dashing on the roads with their new bikes, When I looked at myslef I find that I still ride an old half-twisted bi-cycle. After many tryouts and strikes with my mother, I finally bought a new PULSAR 150 DTSi bike. Oh god! I owned it. I no longer need to ride any of my friend's one. I without exception opted pulsar as these days... the PULSAR mania is all over and undoubtedly provides a good performance too.

Most of the guys go crazy with speedometer touching 100s-150s.But I love driving it with a cool head.

3 comments:

Nice Nice now teach me also how to ride a bike :P

 

thats my fav bike bro ur drive really rocks! i guess i had xperience so i thnk that moment was memorable and awsum :))

 

@ sowji.. thank u sis..... i remember it.. it was really a memorable one...!

 

Post a Comment