Unforgettable 10-06-09


Birthdays are very precious to a being. They somehow bond a memory with it. Every year my b'day was routine.... cutting a not-so surprising cakes at 12, wasting my time watching a 3-hr movie, a birthday party at my house where all my friends stay>eat>drink> alas.. disappear!.. Even this year I thought the same would happen. But this time it was a not as I expected.An unusual thought from my friends made my day precious. I cut my 20th b'day cake in the middle of hussain sagar near the buddha statue.

Is'nt that special? Though it was stinking out there, that didnt matter us much. Whenever I pass through it, I look back at the time I had spent with my close friends. I enjoyed my day to the fullest. Who could get a close friends like them. cheers guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment